fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Yummy Jello Salads (Thanksgiving is near!!!)

Getting really excited for Thanksgiving with great family and friends. I will start posting a few of my very favorite Thanksgiving recipes. Hope you will all share some of your own as well :) Have a great day!

1. I love this jello. Always have always will. I sub raspberries for the strawberries, and rasp. jello rather than straw. if you can find it. But it's up to you :)

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Judys-Strawberry-Pretzel-Salad/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=pretzel%20jello&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

2. This is an old family favorite. We skip all the other fruit and just stick with the pineapple. So yummy.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pistachio-Fluff-Fruit-Salad/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=pistachio&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe

3. My sister-in-law has me addicted to the most delicious and easy salad ever.... Just mix frozen berries with a can of sweetened condensed milk. It's amazing.

4. This is like the famous family green jello. We don't use the pecans.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Lime-Gelatin-Salad-I/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe%20Search%20Results





No comments:

Post a Comment