fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

No Bake Cookies & A Winner!

And the winner of the Easter Giveaway is..... BRITNEY BRENT! Please choose one of the following prizes and shoot me an email at flintandashley@yahoo.com with your mailing address. Congrats!..

1. Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book
2. O'Keefe's Working Hands Creme
3. Cookie Scoop by Wilton

Now back to oatmeal cookies... Last but not least No Bake Cookies!! Who can resist these simple little pieces of heaven? Here's my favorite recipe found on allrecipes.com

No Bake Cookies III



Ingredients

2 cups white sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup milk
1 pinch salt
3 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

1.In a saucepan bring sugar, cocoa, margarine, milk, and salt to a rapid boil for 1 minute.
2.Add quick cooking oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well.
3.Working quickly, drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper, and let cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment