fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Overview Medicaid Program - General Information

Although the government is nowhere near perfect, they have set up some great programs to help low-income families. Staying at home with your children is amazing, but it is a sacrifice in the money department. When I left work to be home with my daughter, we were dropped from a great insurance plan. Because we needed to be insured but individual plans are usually outrageous, I checked into medicaid. Through medicaid my daughter is completely covered for just about anything. I have been able to take her to the doctor with no hassle and fill all of her prescriptions at no charge. You have to be pretty broke to qualify, but if you are "starving students" like us then you just might :) Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment