fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Calphalon - Apple-Cranberry Crisp

I know it isn't anywhere close to being Fall, but I have been in a cobbler/crisp mood lately. I was checking out some new cookware at Calphalon (which is AMAZING!) and came across this recipe on their site. SO GOOD. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment