fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

White Chili Recipe - Allrecipes.com

White Chili Recipe - Allrecipes.com:

Ingredients

1 pound ground turkey, browned
1 cup medium salsa
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1 cup water
2 (14 ounce) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
1 (8 ounce) package jalapeno pepper Cheddar cheese, cubed

Directions

In a large pot or saucepan combine the browned turkey, salsa, corn, water, beans and cheese. Stir together and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through and cheese has melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment