fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010



Hello All! My name is Ashley Ray and I am a mother. My days begin with diaper changes before sunrise. They consist of lots of lullabies and trips to the bank. Oh wait did I mention mopping floors and cooking meals? The list could go on. When bedtime comes I know that I will soon start the cycle all over again. It requires an unlimited amount of energy combined with lots of love and patience. Some days seem impossible. So what keeps me going? A tiny grin from a precious rested little girl or a big hug from an appreciative husband make it all worth it. I believe that in order to take care of others you must first take care of yourself. Follow my blog for tips tricks and ideas to conquer any day. It may just become your new best friend! Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment