fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Favorite Pot Roast

Thursdays are always busy days for me between trying to fit in the kids naps, preschool, and ballet. All good things, just very little time. Decided to throw a pot roast in the crock pot this morning to save me some headache later :) Here is my very favorite recipe. The only thing I do different is sprinkle the roast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and brown it in some olive oil before putting in the crock pot. I will post more of my favorites this week. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/awesome-slow-cooker-pot-roast/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=pot%20roast&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page
On another note......Had these leftovers for lunch today.... http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bow-ties-with-sausage-tomatoes-and-cream/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page Super delicious. But for some reason... not sure it was the best idea :)
No worries, the other half is covering his shorts :)

She claims she is the clean monster and Kale is the messy monster :)

Saying a prayer. It is always followed by a really loud yell, which means Amen!

3 comments:

  1. yay! Keep 'em coming! I need all the help I can get:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I highly doubt it. But I have lots of great favorites so I will continue to share :)

    ReplyDelete