fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mango-Berry Salad




This is my latest salad creation. A friend of mine has been requesting the yogurt-mango dressing recipe from Zupa's so I thought I'd come up with something like it. YUM! You are going to love it.

2 pkgs. romaine lettuce
1/2 c. strawberries, chopped
1/2 c. blueberries
1/2 c. raspberries
1/2 c. mangos, chopped
1 1/2 c. candied walnuts
yogurt-mango dressing

Toss to combine & enjoy!

Yogurt-Mango Dressing

1 c. vanilla yogurt
1 c. chopped mango
1 tsp. lemon juice

Blend in blender or food processor. (I ended up using about 2/3 of the dressing)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much ash! You are the best I'm so excited to try this! I loved it at zupas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had this salad from zupas and it was heavenly! I immediately had to google it for ideas on how to recreate it!! Can't wait to try your version! Thanks for posting it! Also love that you guys are at a byu game in your photo up top-- that makes me like your blog even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I added rice vinegar to the dressing, but did not like it that much. Next time, I will do your recipe for the dressing I think I will like it a lot more without the rice vinegar, and the lemon juice instead :).

    ReplyDelete