fall

I am...

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
I am a lover of my husband, adorable children, and last but not least food. I first started baking when I was just a little girl. My mom always had an amazing home-cooked meal on the table and she always encouraged me to help. Much of what I know has come from watching her in the kitchen. I used to love to pretend I owned a restaurant and cook things up for my siblings and their friends. Not much has changed :) Now my sweet husband and kids get to be my taste testers. I love exploring new ingredients and am always looking for the best of the best when it comes to recipes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Through this blog I will share just a few of my favorite things- my passion for child development, my wonderful family, and my love for food :) Happy blogging!

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Food Craving #2: Delicious Greek Pastitsio {Casserole-Style}

So I feel a casserole kick coming.... Not a huge fan of casseroles. I have a few I can name on one hand that I actually love... I would love for you all to share your favorites with me. Especially with fall coming. Something about casseroles and comfort food.... and my lack of time and energy... :) Here is a casserole recipe that I do LOVE. It comes from Mel at melskitchencafe.com. She has amazing recipes. Made this for a freezer meal exchange once and it was hit and also froze great. Enjoy!

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2012/01/delicious-greek-pastitsio-casserole-style.html

No comments:

Post a Comment